Around the World in 60 Days
Help Us Help Children’s Medical Nutrition Alliance (CMNuA)
There are thousands of children in the US with allergic or rare metabolic conditions that struggle every day because they are unable to eat the same foods as most of us. We are asking you to sponsor an organization that helps these children get the specialized medical nutrition that they need in order to grow and develop.
Nutricia employees have committed to virtually Walk Around the World in 60 Days from March 15th to May 10th, 2017 and raise funds for CMNuA – a non-profit organization that supports families in covering a major part of their medical expenses.
Sponsor our walk to raise funds for CMNuA so that they can provide direct financial assistance to families in need. Your donation will help children in need of special medical nutrition!
For more information about CMNuA, please click here to be directed to the CMNuA home page.
For more information about Nutricia North America, please click here to be directed to the Nutricia NA home page.
How to Donate
1) By Check – Please mail your check made out to “Children’s Medical Nutrition Alliance”
- On the Comments line, please write “ATW60D” and the Nutricia team number you are sponsoring (if you know it). If you are a Danone employee, please also note the CBU you are from.
- Please mail your check by May 1st, 2017.
- Send your check to:
Children’s Medical Nutrition Alliance
20539 Courier Ridge Pl.
Ashburn, VA 20147
2) Credit Card – Please click on the “Donate” button below to make a donation directly to CMNuA.
- Below the donate amount and in the “Notes” section, please write “ATW60D” and the Nutricia team number you are sponsoring (if you know it). If you are a Danone employee, please also note the CBU you are from.
- Enter the necessary credit card information
- Please donate by May 10th, 2017
▼ DONATE NOW ▼
Thank you for supporting CMNuA with us!